No products in the cart.
BM Best Tropin HGH₨ 1,850.00
How can I grow taller fast at 10?
Method 1 Appearing Taller
- Consume a balanced diet. ...
- Exercise throughout the teen years and in puberty. ...
- Get adequate sleep each night. ...
- Understand that height is often determined through genetics. ...
- Try not to stunt your growth. ...
- Expect to be in your twenties when you stop growing.
DIABI-CARE SUPPLEMENT FOR DIABETES PATIENTS₨ 1,720.00
DR. BILQUIS SUGGESTED SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT FOR DIABETES PATIENTS One Box Contain 30 tablets Take Daily 1 Tablet For More Details About the Products Please Click on Link https://youtu.be/4YCkpTbsYH8
Zafrani Majoon (for Male)₨ 10,000.00
The main sign of male infertility is the inability to conceive a child. There may be no other obvious signs or symptoms. In some cases, however, an underlying problem such as an inherited disorder, a hormonal imbalance, dilated veins around the testicle or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm causes signs and symptoms.
CausesMale fertility is a complex process. To get your partner pregnant, the following must occur:
- You must produce healthy sperm. Initially, this involves the growth and formation of the male reproductive organs during puberty. At least one of your testicles must be functioning correctly, and your body must produce testosterone and other hormones to trigger and maintain sperm production.
- Sperm have to be carried into the semen. Once sperm are produced in the testicles, delicate tubes transport them until they mix with semen and are ejaculated out of the penis.
- There needs to be enough sperm in the semen. If the number of sperm in your semen (sperm count) is low, it decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner's egg. A low sperm count is fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or fewer than 39 million per ejaculate.
- Sperm must be functional and able to move. If the movement (motility) or function of your sperm is abnormal, the sperm may not be able to reach or penetrate your partner's egg.